Cost of living in Jönköping, Sweden compared to Abadan, Iran
WARNING! Abadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan.
|Personal Care||+ 136%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 56 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 3681.915 IRR / SEK *
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Jönköping (Sweden) is 83% more expensive than in Abadan (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 89,483,665 (24,304 kr) in Jönköping to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 48,828,125 in Abadan.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Odessa costs 400₴ (2 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Loja costs $2.00 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caracas costs Bs 3,500 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $2,541 (22 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mumbai costs ₨25,000 (40 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Borås costs 15 kr (about 1 hour ago)