Cost of living in Jönköping, Sweden compared to Abadan, Iran
WARNING! Abadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan.
|Personal Care||+ 237%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 14 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 4767.460 IRR / SEK *
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Jönköping (Sweden) is 128% more expensive than in Abadan (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 151,303,522 (31,737 kr) in Jönköping to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 66,400,000 in Abadan.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Madrid costs €1.50 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Tulsa, Oklahoma costs $545 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 10,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lisbon costs €500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Pune costs ₨1,200 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Rennes costs €1.20 (about 1 hour ago)