Cost of living in Joinville, Brazil vs Abadan, Iran
WARNING! Abadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan.
|Personal Care||+ 51%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 254 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 10825.856 IRR / BRL *
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Joinville (Brazil) is 48% more expensive than in Abadan (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 110,765,224 (R$ 10,232) in Joinville to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 74,700,000 in Abadan.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Jose, Costa Rica costs ₡ 6,000 (1 minute ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Toronto costs C$3.00 (34 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Melbourne costs AU$161 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vancouver costs C$15 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Sydney costs AU$3.50 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Novi Sad costs 2,000 Дин. (about 3 hours ago)