Cost of living in Johor Bahru, Malaysia compared to Abadan, Iran
WARNING! Abadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan.
|Personal Care||- 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 154 prices entered by 31 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 7679.732 IRR / MYR *
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Johor Bahru (Malaysia) is about the same as in Abadan (Iran)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 69,700,000 in Abadan you would need to make just about ﷼ 69,642,355 (RM9,068) in Johor Bahru.
Recent Prices Added
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Lyon costs €900 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Tijuana costs Mex$ 14,000 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Addis Ababa costs 300 Birr (31 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Milan costs €25 (42 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Reykjavik costs 1,200 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Portland, Oregon costs $9 (about 1 hour ago)