Cost of living in Johor Bahru, Malaysia compared to Abadan, Iran
WARNING! Abadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan.
|Personal Care||+ 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 137 prices entered by 30 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 8655.164 IRR / MYR *
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Johor Bahru (Malaysia) is 16% more expensive than in Abadan (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 76,613,916 (RM8,852) in Johor Bahru to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 66,100,000 in Abadan.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in N'Djamena costs 70,000 Franc (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rome costs €1,500 (5 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Montreal costs C$3.25 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $4,066 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Buenos Aires costs ARS $3,232,320 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$1,017 (31 minutes ago)