Cost of living comparison between Johannesburg, South Africa and Abadan, Iran
WARNING! Abadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 2,620 prices entered by 240 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2016. Exchange rate: 2259.677 IRR / ZAR *
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Johannesburg (South Africa) is 8% cheaper than in Abadan (Iran)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 39,062,500 in Abadan you would need to make just about ﷼ 35,842,319 (R 15,862) in Johannesburg.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Gdańsk costs 90 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Warsaw costs 110 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Madrid costs €25,400 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $1.32 (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $3,000 (about 4 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tallinn costs €1,000 (about 4 hours ago)