Cost of living in João Pessoa, Brazil compared to Abadan, Iran
WARNING! Abadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan.
|Personal Care||+ 86%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 313 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 12306.971 IRR / BRL *
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
Cost of living in João Pessoa (Brazil) is 51% more expensive than in Abadan (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 110,377,042 (R$ 8,969) in João Pessoa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 73,100,000 in Abadan.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of local cheese in Athens costs €6 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kassel costs €15 (20 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Caruaru costs R$ 66,971 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Chicago, Illinois costs $35 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $4,066 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Montpellier costs €1.50 (about 1 hour ago)