Cost of living in João Pessoa, Brazil compared to Abadan, Iran
WARNING! Abadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan.
|Personal Care||+ 50%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 289 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 10225.249 IRR / BRL *
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in João Pessoa (Brazil) is 25% more expensive than in Abadan (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 60,835,965 (R$ 5,950) in João Pessoa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 48,828,125 in Abadan.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Moscow costs руб 888 (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Rosario costs ARS $11 (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Athens costs €22 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Helsinki costs €12 (22 minutes ago)
- 12 oz domestic beer in the supermarket in Boston, Massachusetts costs $2.82 (44 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lisbon costs €36 (about 1 hour ago)