Cost of living in João Pessoa, Brazil compared to Abadan, Iran
WARNING! Abadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan.
|Personal Care||+ 55%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 310 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 13, 2017. Exchange rate: 10741.974 IRR / BRL *
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in João Pessoa (Brazil) is 35% more expensive than in Abadan (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 83,569,896 (R$ 7,780) in João Pessoa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 61,900,000 in Abadan.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Perth costs AU$1,200 (8 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Tallinn costs €1.19 (25 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Cairo costs E£ 550,000 (28 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Washington D.C. costs $100 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Aurangabad costs ₨15,248 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Puducherry costs ₨100 (about 1 hour ago)