Cost of living in João Pessoa, Brazil compared to Abadan, Iran
WARNING! Abadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan.
|Personal Care||+ 66%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 329 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 10585.241 IRR / BRL *
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in João Pessoa (Brazil) is 28% more expensive than in Abadan (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 75,219,292 (R$ 7,106) in João Pessoa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 58,593,750 in Abadan.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria costs €55 (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Curitiba costs R$ 200 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €3,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Wrocław costs 2.79 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $3,617 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Paris costs €30 (about 2 hours ago)