Cost of living in Jinju, South Korea compared to Abadan, Iran
WARNING! Abadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan.
|Personal Care||+ 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 66 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 28.974 IRR / KRW *
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Jinju (South Korea) is 48% more expensive than in Abadan (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 100,594,647 (₩3,471,953) in Jinju to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 68,100,000 in Abadan.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Porto Alegre costs R$ 23 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Istanbul costs 17TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Berlin costs €81 (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Verviers costs €25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Monterrey costs Mex$ 3,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Inverness costs £860 (about 2 hours ago)