Cost of living in Jinju, South Korea compared to Abadan, Iran
WARNING! Abadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan.
|Personal Care||+ 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 29 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 15, 2017. Exchange rate: 28.546 IRR / KRW *
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Jinju (South Korea) is about the same as in Abadan (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 59,345,300 (₩2,078,924) in Jinju to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 58,593,750 in Abadan.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Yambol costs 200 лв (5 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Bilbao costs €12 (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in New York City costs $117 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Malaga costs €9 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $1,017 (18 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Lima costs S/. 2.00 (27 minutes ago)