Cost of living in Jinju, South Korea compared to Abadan, Iran
WARNING! Abadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan.
|Personal Care||+ 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 14 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 13, 2017. Exchange rate: 39.085 IRR / KRW *
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Jinju (South Korea) is 76% more expensive than in Abadan (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 110,957,552 (₩2,838,842) in Jinju to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 63,000,000 in Abadan.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Tbilisi costs 3.20 Lari (less than a minute ago)
- Taxi, initial meter charge, weekday at noon in Kavala costs €3.70 (2 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Bangkok costs 150 ฿ (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Nicosia costs €41 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cape Town costs R 11,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Panama City costs 6.00 B/. (about 2 hours ago)