Cost of living in Jining, China compared to Abadan, Iran
WARNING! Abadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan.
|Personal Care||+ 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 25 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 13, 2017. Exchange rate: 4709.334 IRR / CNY *
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Jining (China) is 5% cheaper than in Abadan (Iran)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 39,062,500 in Abadan you would need to make just about ﷼ 37,234,006 (元7,906) in Jining.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vienna costs €17 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Brisbane costs AU$16 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Milan costs €500 (35 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Novosibirsk costs руб 250 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lafayette, Louisiana costs $13 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Valletta costs €25 (about 1 hour ago)