Cost of living in Jinan, China compared to Abadan, Iran
WARNING! Abadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan.
|Personal Care||- 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 14 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 13, 2017. Exchange rate: 5954.754 IRR / CNY *
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Jinan (China) is 15% more expensive than in Abadan (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 71,566,579 (元12,018) in Jinan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 62,400,000 in Abadan.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caracas costs Bs 800,000 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Frankfurt am Main costs €2,000 (24 minutes ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in Johannesburg costs R 450 (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Athens costs €30 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montevideo costs $U30,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in London costs £50 (about 2 hours ago)