Cost of living in Jiaxing, China compared to Abadan, Iran
WARNING! Abadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan.
|Personal Care||+ 18%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 40 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 5367.699 IRR / CNY *
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Jiaxing (China) is 6% more expensive than in Abadan (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 71,134,578 (元13,252) in Jiaxing to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 67,400,000 in Abadan.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Boston, Massachusetts costs $25 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Spokane, Washington costs $12 (31 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Vienna costs €2.20 (31 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seoul costs ₩99,999 (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lexington, Kentucky costs $11 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $102 (about 2 hours ago)