Cost of living in Jiangmen, China compared to Abadan, Iran
WARNING! Abadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 14 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 13, 2017. Exchange rate: 6695.041 IRR / CNY *
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Jiangmen (China) is 16% more expensive than in Abadan (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 74,615,613 (元11,145) in Jiangmen to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 64,500,000 in Abadan.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £8,600 (12 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Gaborone costs P500 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Francisco, California costs $11 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Durban costs R 6,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Ulsan costs ₩6,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 4.00 (about 1 hour ago)