Cost of living in Jiangmen, China compared to Abadan, Iran
WARNING! Abadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 26 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 13, 2017. Exchange rate: 4771.436 IRR / CNY *
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Jiangmen (China) is 6% more expensive than in Abadan (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 74,123,115 (元15,535) in Jiangmen to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 69,600,000 in Abadan.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Dongguan costs 元2,000 (15 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bangalore costs ₨5.00 (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tokyo costs ¥8,500 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vilnius costs €750 (30 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Karachi costs ₨2.65 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madras costs ₨1,000 (38 minutes ago)