Cost of living in Jhelum, Pakistan compared to Abadan, Iran
WARNING! Abadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan.
|Personal Care||+ 0%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 43 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 08, 2018. Exchange rate: 335.452 IRR / PKR *
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Jhelum (Pakistan) is 10% cheaper than in Abadan (Iran)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 66,400,000 in Abadan you would need to make just about ﷼ 59,454,230 (₨177,236) in Jhelum.
Recent Prices Added
- 3 oz deodorant, roll-on in Burlington, Vermont costs $2.82 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manila costs Php15,000 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Uberlandia costs R$ 22 (17 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Ankara costs 64TL (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Diego, California costs $50 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $1,779 (29 minutes ago)