Cost of living in Jhelum, Pakistan compared to Abadan, Iran
WARNING! Abadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan.
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 32 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 13, 2017. Exchange rate: 312.872 IRR / PKR *
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Jhelum (Pakistan) is 25% cheaper than in Abadan (Iran)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 70,500,000 in Abadan you would need to make just about ﷼ 52,534,072 (₨167,909) in Jhelum.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Galway costs €72 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Valladolid costs €12 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Antananarivo costs 938 Ariary (33 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Singapore costs SGD $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Palo Alto, California costs $35 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ciudad Juárez costs Mex$ 199 (about 1 hour ago)