Cost of living in Jhelum, Pakistan compared to Abadan, Iran
WARNING! Abadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan.
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 43 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 08, 2018. Exchange rate: 363.605 IRR / PKR *
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Jhelum (Pakistan) is 9% cheaper than in Abadan (Iran)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 62,800,000 in Abadan you would need to make just about ﷼ 57,389,372 (₨157,834) in Jhelum.
Recent Prices Added
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Münster costs €1,000 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bhubaneswar costs ₨250 (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Grand Rapids costs $10 (43 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Fort Lauderdale, Florida costs $21,487 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oslo costs kr 9,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 tickets to the theater (best available seats) in Cluj-Napoca costs 100 lei (about 1 hour ago)