Cost of living in Jerusalem, Israel compared to Abadan, Iran
WARNING! Abadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan.
|Personal Care||+ 239%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 459 prices entered by 61 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 11903.412 IRR / ILS *
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Jerusalem (Israel) is 160% more expensive than in Abadan (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 179,980,812 (15,120 ₪) in Jerusalem to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 69,300,000 in Abadan.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Fort Lauderdale, Florida costs $1,830 (less than a minute ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Santa Cruz, California costs $25 (10 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 4.05 (32 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tucson, Arizona costs $48 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dallas, Texas costs $14 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Chicago, Illinois costs $2.50 (about 2 hours ago)