Cost of living in Jerusalem, Israel compared to Abadan, Iran
WARNING! Abadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan.
|Personal Care||+ 210%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 197 prices entered by 40 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 11512.591 IRR / ILS *
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Jerusalem (Israel) is 154% more expensive than in Abadan (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 180,035,085 (15,638 ₪) in Jerusalem to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 71,000,000 in Abadan.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Taipei costs 130 NT$ (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $4,000 (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Townsville costs AU$93 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Miami, Florida costs $1,017 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $1,728 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Monrovia costs 900 L$ (about 2 hours ago)