Cost of living in Jerusalem, Israel compared to Abadan, Iran
WARNING! Abadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan.
|Personal Care||+ 158%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 380 prices entered by 42 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 8987.020 IRR / ILS *
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Jerusalem (Israel) is 110% more expensive than in Abadan (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 82,055,636 (9,130 ₪) in Jerusalem to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 39,062,500 in Abadan.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Formosa costs ARS $200 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$1,779 (11 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Virginia Beach, Virginia costs $1.75 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Miami, Florida costs $20 (16 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Florianopolis costs R$ 1,200 (25 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Nashville, Tennessee costs $84 (26 minutes ago)