Cost of living in Jerusalem, Israel compared to Abadan, Iran
WARNING! Abadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan.
|Personal Care||+ 151%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 427 prices entered by 41 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 9197.078 IRR / ILS *
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Jerusalem (Israel) is 111% more expensive than in Abadan (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 136,168,797 (14,806 ₪) in Jerusalem to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 64,400,000 in Abadan.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Mumbai costs ₨1,000 (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Salamanca costs €22 (8 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Bristol costs £3.69 (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Potchefstroom costs R 600 (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Helsinki costs €20 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Brno costs 100 Kč (about 1 hour ago)