Cost of living in Jerusalem, Israel compared to Abadan, Iran
WARNING! Abadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan.
|Personal Care||+ 207%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 279 prices entered by 55 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 11432.505 IRR / ILS *
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Jerusalem (Israel) is 153% more expensive than in Abadan (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 186,964,298 (16,354 ₪) in Jerusalem to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 73,800,000 in Abadan.
Recent Prices Added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in San Jose, California costs $300 (1 minute ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, weekly rent - 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Marrakech costs 15,050 Dirham (7 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tatabánya costs 410 Ft (35 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kahramanmaraş costs 130TL (43 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Ankara costs 500TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Phuket costs 25,000 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)