Cost of living in Jerusalem, Israel compared to Abadan, Iran
WARNING! Abadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan.
|Personal Care||+ 144%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 410 prices entered by 41 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 9071.894 IRR / ILS *
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Jerusalem (Israel) is 110% more expensive than in Abadan (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 82,065,389 (9,046 ₪) in Jerusalem to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 39,062,500 in Abadan.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brussels costs €1,500 (10 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Nice costs €1.50 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mexico City costs Mex$ 5,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 22 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $11 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Riverside, California costs $50 (about 2 hours ago)