Cost of living in Jerusalem, Israel compared to Abadan, Iran
WARNING! Abadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan.
|Personal Care||+ 200%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 506 prices entered by 58 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 10648.201 IRR / ILS *
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Jerusalem (Israel) is 142% more expensive than in Abadan (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 150,539,851 (14,138 ₪) in Jerusalem to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 62,300,000 in Abadan.
Recent Prices Added
- 10 eggs, large in Busan costs ₩9,600 (4 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Hyderabad costs ₨6,000 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Baku costs 800 ман (25 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Vadodara costs ₨200 (27 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Gothenburg costs 30,000 kr (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Townsville costs AU$15 (33 minutes ago)