Cost of living in Jerusalem, Israel compared to Abadan, Iran
WARNING! Abadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan.
|Personal Care||+ 188%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 575 prices entered by 61 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 10051.431 IRR / ILS *
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Jerusalem (Israel) is 132% more expensive than in Abadan (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 145,959,596 (14,521 ₪) in Jerusalem to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 63,000,000 in Abadan.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Gorgan costs ﷼ 30,000,000 (4 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Lagos costs 100,000 ₦ (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Changzhou costs 元1,211 (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Erzurum costs 90TL (8 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Budapest costs 100 Ft (10 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $2,150 (16 minutes ago)