Cost of living in Jerez de la Frontera, Spain compared to Abadan, Iran
WARNING! Abadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan.
|Personal Care||+ 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 88 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 13, 2017. Exchange rate: 40291.799 IRR / EUR *
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Jerez de la Frontera (Spain) is 43% more expensive than in Abadan (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 101,118,150 (€2,510) in Jerez de la Frontera to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 70,700,000 in Abadan.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Oporto costs €537 (5 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Gibraltar costs £45 (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Ankara costs 59TL (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montevideo costs $U35,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Thane costs ₨13 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Nashville, Tennessee costs $1,830 (about 1 hour ago)