Cost of living in Jeonju, South Korea compared to Abadan, Iran
WARNING! Abadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan.
|Personal Care||+ 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 33 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 12, 2017. Exchange rate: 28.974 IRR / KRW *
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Jeonju (South Korea) is 18% more expensive than in Abadan (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 85,430,308 (₩2,948,567) in Jeonju to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 72,500,000 in Abadan.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Alexandria costs E£ 50 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hyderabad costs ₨346 (44 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in St. John's, NL costs C$15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Reykjavik costs 27,995 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Paris costs €860 (about 2 hours ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Tehran costs ﷼ 4,250,000,000 (about 2 hours ago)