Cost of living in Jeonju, South Korea compared to Abadan, Iran
WARNING! Abadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan.
|Personal Care||+ 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 47 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 13, 2017. Exchange rate: 34.278 IRR / KRW *
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Jeonju (South Korea) is 26% more expensive than in Abadan (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 77,947,622 (₩2,273,978) in Jeonju to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 62,100,000 in Abadan.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kiev costs 100₴ (7 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Kraków costs 1.00 zł (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lisbon costs €36 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $5,591 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Warsaw costs 3,000 zł (24 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vancouver costs C$87 (27 minutes ago)