Cost of living in Jelgava, Latvia compared to Abadan, Iran
WARNING! Abadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan.
|Personal Care||+ 21%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 43 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 04, 2017. Exchange rate: 51578.042 IRR / EUR *
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Jelgava (Latvia) is 42% more expensive than in Abadan (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 95,728,954 (€1,856) in Jelgava to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 67,600,000 in Abadan.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Milan costs €25 (8 minutes ago)
- 40′ flat screen tv in Green Bay, Wisconsin costs $150 (15 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Dunedin costs NZ$619 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Frankfurt am Main costs €1,650 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Tampere costs €650 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tel Aviv costs 12,000 ₪ (about 2 hours ago)