Cost of living in Jamshedpur, India compared to Abadan, Iran
WARNING! Abadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan.
|Personal Care||- 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 201 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 575.332 IRR / INR *
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Jamshedpur (India) is 20% cheaper than in Abadan (Iran)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 72,400,000 in Abadan you would need to make just about ﷼ 57,768,930 (₨100,410) in Jamshedpur.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Helsinki costs €3.20 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Porto Velho costs R$ 30 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Beijing costs 元29 (34 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cleveland, Ohio costs $70 (44 minutes ago)
- 3 oz deodorant, roll-on in Burlington, Vermont costs $2.82 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manila costs Php15,000 (about 1 hour ago)