Cost of living in Jamnagar, India compared to Abadan, Iran
WARNING! Abadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan.
|Personal Care||- 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 45 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 627.718 IRR / INR *
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Jamnagar (India) is 17% cheaper than in Abadan (Iran)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 63,600,000 in Abadan you would need to make just about ﷼ 52,535,952 (₨83,694) in Jamnagar.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Toronto costs C$3.25 (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Warsaw costs 60 zł (7 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Franca costs R$ 0.65 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lisbon costs €650 (31 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Boston, Massachusetts costs $712 (37 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Toulouse costs €3.60 (about 1 hour ago)