Cost of living in Jalgaon, India compared to Abadan, Iran
WARNING! Abadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan.
|Personal Care||- 30%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 27 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 13, 2017. Exchange rate: 501.942 IRR / INR *
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Jalgaon (India) is 24% cheaper than in Abadan (Iran)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 48,828,125 in Abadan you would need to make just about ﷼ 37,057,766 (₨73,829) in Jalgaon.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Saarbrücken costs €15 (4 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Tokyo costs ¥5,000 (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tunis costs 25,000 Dinar (14 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Brisbane costs AU$60 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Monrovia costs 10,000 L$ (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Quito costs $6.00 (about 1 hour ago)