Cost of living in Jalandhar, India compared to Abadan, Iran
WARNING! Abadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan.
|Personal Care||- 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 150 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 513.344 IRR / INR *
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Jalandhar (India) is 5% cheaper than in Abadan (Iran)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 74,500,000 in Abadan you would need to make just about ﷼ 71,061,547 (₨138,429) in Jalandhar.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Brussels costs €80 (2 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Exeter costs £20,000 (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Curitiba costs R$ 187 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $2,033 (28 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Barcelona costs €50 (36 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Tehran costs ﷼ 5,678 (38 minutes ago)