Cost of living in Jalandhar, India compared to Abadan, Iran
WARNING! Abadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan.
|Personal Care||- 18%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 148 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 503.572 IRR / INR *
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Jalandhar (India) is 6% cheaper than in Abadan (Iran)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 64,300,000 in Abadan you would need to make just about ﷼ 60,468,192 (₨120,079) in Jalandhar.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rome costs €203 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Johor Bahru costs RM4,473 (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Campinas costs R$ 3.50 (28 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Chattanooga, Tennessee costs $2.50 (29 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$1,720 (about 1 hour ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Kaunas costs €70 (about 1 hour ago)