Cost of living comparison between Jakarta, Indonesia and Abadan, Iran
WARNING! Abadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,479 prices entered by 208 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 05, 2016. Exchange rate: 2.374 IRR / IDR *
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Jakarta (Indonesia) is 10% more expensive than in Abadan (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 42,923,794 (Rp 18,084,441) in Jakarta to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 39,062,500 in Abadan.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Sydney costs AU$120 (4 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Istanbul costs 110,000TL (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tampa, Florida costs $1,271 (31 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Jakarta costs Rp 150,000 (39 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Nanning costs 元16 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$2,000 (about 2 hours ago)