Cost of living in Jaipur, India compared to Abadan, Iran
WARNING! Abadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan.
|Personal Care||- 22%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 463 prices entered by 64 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 542.908 IRR / INR *
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Jaipur (India) is 18% cheaper than in Abadan (Iran)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 66,000,000 in Abadan you would need to make just about ﷼ 53,810,960 (₨99,116) in Jaipur.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montego Bay costs J$1,000 (18 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Barnaul costs руб 200 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Rabat costs 120 Dirham (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Foz do Iguaçu costs R$ 5.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Austin, Texas costs $60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 2,000 (about 2 hours ago)