Cost of living in Jackson, Mississippi, United States compared to Abadan, Iran
WARNING! Abadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan.
|Personal Care||+ 145%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 394 prices entered by 35 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 36609.000 IRR / USD *
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Jackson, Mississippi (United States) is 106% more expensive than in Abadan (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 150,916,379 ($4,122) in Jackson, Mississippi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 73,400,000 in Abadan.
Recent Prices Added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Taipei costs 1,900 NT$ (39 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Reading, Berkshire costs £429 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dublin costs €55 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Toluca costs Mex$ 130 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Berlin costs €499 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in New York City costs $2.75 (about 2 hours ago)