Cost of living in Jaboatao dos Guararapes, Brazil vs Abadan, Iran
WARNING! Abadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan.
|Personal Care||+ 19%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 13, 2017. Exchange rate: 10775.156 IRR / BRL *
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Jaboatao dos Guararapes (Brazil) is 11% more expensive than in Abadan (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 69,763,261 (R$ 6,474) in Jaboatao dos Guararapes to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 63,100,000 in Abadan.
Prices recently added
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Tunis costs 1,200 Dinar (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Rousse costs 35,725 лв (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Recife costs R$ 45 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Washington D.C. costs $430 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Trinidad costs $b15 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $2,338 (about 2 hours ago)