Cost of living in Jaboatao dos Guararapes, Brazil vs Abadan, Iran (using Black Market exchange rate)
WARNING! This comparison uses parallel "street rates" instead of the official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the official rates.
|Personal Care||+ 21%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 13, 2017. Exchange rate: 27824.287 IRRX / BRL *
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Jaboatao dos Guararapes (Brazil) is 50% more expensive than in Abadan (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 106,186,855 (R$ 9,809) in Jaboatao dos Guararapes to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 71,000,000 in Abadan.
Prices recently added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Stockholm costs 32 kr (27 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Leicester costs £473 (32 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Islamabad costs ₨200 (34 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bogotá costs COL$180,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Adelaide costs AU$1,720 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)