Cost of living in Jaboatao dos Guararapes, Brazil compared to Abadan, Iran (using Black Market exchange rate)
WARNING! This comparison uses parallel "street rates" instead of the official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the official rates.
|Personal Care||+ 21%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 14 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 13, 2017. Exchange rate: 17293.152 IRRX / BRL *
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Jaboatao dos Guararapes (Brazil) is 33% more expensive than in Abadan (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 86,750,321 (R$ 7,646) in Jaboatao dos Guararapes to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 65,300,000 in Abadan.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jacksonville, Florida costs $10 (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $105 (41 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 3.90 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Tokyo costs ¥200,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Richmond, Virginia costs $0.73 (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, weekly rent - 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Queenstown, New Zealand costs NZ$1,075 (about 1 hour ago)