Cost of living in Jaboatao dos Guararapes, Brazil vs Abadan, Iran
WARNING! Abadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan.
|Personal Care||+ 20%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 13, 2017. Exchange rate: 11218.875 IRR / BRL *
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Jaboatao dos Guararapes (Brazil) is 12% more expensive than in Abadan (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 71,204,295 (R$ 6,347) in Jaboatao dos Guararapes to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 63,300,000 in Abadan.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Kuwait City costs Dinar 200 (10 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Amsterdam costs €28,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Paris costs €42 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Suzhou costs 28元 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Vereeniging costs R 10,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 440 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Glasgow costs £1.87 (about 2 hours ago)