Cost of living in Ivano-Frankivs'k, Ukraine compared to Abadan, Iran
WARNING! Abadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan.
|Personal Care||- 42%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 167 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 14, 2017. Exchange rate: 1266.184 IRR / UAH *
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ivano-Frankivs'k (Ukraine) is 37% cheaper than in Abadan (Iran)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 65,000,000 in Abadan you would need to make just about ﷼ 40,971,252 (32,358₴) in Ivano-Frankivs'k.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Khulna costs Taka 65 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brasília costs R$ 3,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Suva costs 89,000 FJ$ (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Manchester costs £1,200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$2,150 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $2,562 (about 1 hour ago)