Cost of living in Istanbul, Turkey compared to Abadan, Iran
WARNING! Abadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan.
|Personal Care||+ 40%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 9,122 prices entered by 1,142 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 9439.407 IRR / TRY *
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Istanbul (Turkey) is 6% more expensive than in Abadan (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 78,434,201 (8,309TL) in Istanbul to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 73,900,000 in Abadan.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Valletta costs €2,000 (21 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Nijmegen costs €40 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Beirut costs 2,000,000 L£ (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $1,525 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Washington D.C. costs $80 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 9,500 Ft (about 1 hour ago)