Cost of living in Ismaïlia, Egypt compared to Abadan, Iran
WARNING! Abadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan.
|Personal Care||- 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 23 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 2380.072 IRR / EGP *
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ismaïlia (Egypt) is 12% cheaper than in Abadan (Iran)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 65,600,000 in Abadan you would need to make just about ﷼ 57,656,811 (E£ 24,225) in Ismaïlia.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Mumbai costs ₨70 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nha Trang costs 120,000 ₫ (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Milan costs €35 (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Ho Chi Minh City costs 300,000 ₫ (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jeddah costs ﷼ 120 (25 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Perth costs AU$60 (30 minutes ago)