Cost of living in Ismaïlia, Egypt compared to Abadan, Iran
WARNING! Abadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan.
|Personal Care||- 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 02, 2016. Exchange rate: 1717.099 IRR / EGP *
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ismaïlia (Egypt) is 16% cheaper than in Abadan (Iran)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 39,062,500 in Abadan you would need to make just about ﷼ 32,795,510 (E£ 19,099) in Ismaïlia.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Porto Alegre costs R$ 3.75 (13 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Cape Town costs R 80 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Suzhou costs 元150 (28 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Canberra costs AU$3.00 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $3,050 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Hyderabad costs ₨6 (38 minutes ago)