Cost of living in Islamabad, Pakistan compared to Abadan, Iran
WARNING! Abadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan.
|Personal Care||- 29%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,050 prices entered by 84 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 309.053 IRR / PKR *
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Islamabad (Pakistan) is 21% cheaper than in Abadan (Iran)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 58,593,750 in Abadan you would need to make just about ﷼ 46,538,759 (₨150,585) in Islamabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Barcelona costs €20 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pune costs ₨16,532 (24 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Kathmandu costs ₨ 103 (37 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Austin, Texas costs $60 (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ürümqi costs 元60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Leuven costs €100 (about 1 hour ago)