Cost of living in İskenderun, Turkey compared to Abadan, Iran (using Black Market exchange rate)
WARNING! This comparison uses parallel "street rates" instead of the official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the official rates.
|Personal Care||- 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 93 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 15, 2017. Exchange rate: 12380.506 IRRX / TRY *
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
Cost of living in İskenderun (Turkey) is 5% more expensive than in Abadan (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 70,987,892 (7,231TL) in İskenderun to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 67,900,000 in Abadan.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Shanghai costs 元80 (33 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Doha costs 25,800 ﷼ (39 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in New York City costs $100 (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Davao costs Php400 (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Phoenix, Arizona costs $20 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Hong Kong costs HK$10 (about 1 hour ago)