Cost of living in Isfahan, Iran compared to Abadan, Iran
WARNING! Abadan and Isfahan have artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan or the parallel street rate in Isfahan.
|Personal Care||- 21%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 93 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 28, 2016.
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Isfahan (Iran) is 23% cheaper than in Abadan (Iran)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 39,062,500 in Abadan you would need to make just about ﷼ 30,022,913 in Isfahan.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Caracas costs Bs 2,500 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $3,558 (19 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Rostov-on-Don costs руб 20,000 (32 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Trois-Rivières costs C$25,000 (34 minutes ago)
- 50ml deodorant, roll-on in Calama costs CH$2,500 (38 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Seattle, Washington costs $2.50 (about 1 hour ago)