Cost of living in Isfahan, Iran compared to Abadan, Iran
WARNING! Abadan and Isfahan have artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan or the parallel street rate in Isfahan.
|Personal Care||- 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 278 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 11, 2017.
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Isfahan (Iran) is 23% cheaper than in Abadan (Iran)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 69,100,000 in Abadan you would need to make just about ﷼ 53,249,821 in Isfahan.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seoul costs ₩813,200 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Winnipeg costs C$1,220 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Karachi costs ₨60,000 (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tallinn costs €6.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Beijing costs 元150 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Bauru costs R$ 230 (about 1 hour ago)