Cost of living in Irbid, Jordan compared to Abadan, Iran
WARNING! Abadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan.
|Personal Care||+ 45%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 133 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 46641.833 IRR / JOD *
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Irbid (Jordan) is 82% more expensive than in Abadan (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 120,363,653 (Dinar 2,581) in Irbid to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 66,200,000 in Abadan.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madras costs ₨200 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €2,236 (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 10,500 Ft (7 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in San Diego, California costs $3.31 (11 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Puerto Vallarta costs Mex$ 1.50 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vologda costs руб 15,000 (34 minutes ago)