Cost of living in Irbid, Jordan compared to Abadan, Iran
WARNING! Abadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan.
|Personal Care||+ 41%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 122 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 53276.400 IRR / JOD *
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Irbid (Jordan) is 66% more expensive than in Abadan (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 116,507,571 (Dinar 2,187) in Irbid to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 70,200,000 in Abadan.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Christchurch costs NZ$2.09 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$2,500 (17 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Antalya costs 11TL (22 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Casablanca costs 7,000 Dirham (24 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Busan costs ₩20,000 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Gävle costs 89 kr (35 minutes ago)