Cost of living in Iranshahr, Iran compared to Abadan, Iran
WARNING! Abadan and Iranshahr have artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan or the parallel street rate in Iranshahr.
|Personal Care||- 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 33 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 09, 2018.
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Iranshahr (Iran) is 8% cheaper than in Abadan (Iran)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 63,800,000 in Abadan you would need to make just about ﷼ 58,477,953 in Iranshahr.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Budapest costs 350,000 Ft (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Berlin costs €100 (11 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Nadiad costs ₨1,000 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Milan costs €1,500 (25 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 5,506 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Freetown costs 80,000 Leone (34 minutes ago)