Cost of living in Iranshahr, Iran compared to Abadan, Iran
WARNING! Abadan and Iranshahr have artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan or the parallel street rate in Iranshahr.
|Personal Care||- 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 26 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 13, 2017.
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Iranshahr (Iran) is about the same as in Abadan (Iran)
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pretoria costs R 150 (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cluj-Napoca costs 28 lei (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jakarta costs Rp 100,000 (42 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Siliguri costs ₨1,500 (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ahmedabad costs ₨350 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 8,000 (about 1 hour ago)