Cost of living in Iquitos, Peru compared to Abadan, Iran
WARNING! Abadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan.
|Personal Care||- 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 72 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 01, 2018. Exchange rate: 11400.766 IRR / PEN *
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Iquitos (Peru) is about the same as in Abadan (Iran)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 73,400,000 in Abadan you would need to make just about ﷼ 72,050,084 (S/. 6,320) in Iquitos.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in San Jose, California costs $350 (18 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $450 (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Athens costs €30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $1,830 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in St. Louis, Missouri costs $40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Perth costs AU$8 (about 1 hour ago)