Cost of living in Ipoh, Malaysia compared to Abadan, Iran
WARNING! Abadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan.
|Personal Care||+ 19%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 127 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 10577.928 IRR / MYR *
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ipoh (Malaysia) is 25% more expensive than in Abadan (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 78,657,876 (RM7,436) in Ipoh to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 62,900,000 in Abadan.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sacramento, California costs $1,321 (24 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Delhi costs ₨3,000 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Stockholm costs 10,000 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Turin costs €28,150 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Toulouse costs €449 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Dubai costs Dirham 350 (about 1 hour ago)