Cost of living in Ipoh, Malaysia compared to Abadan, Iran
WARNING! Abadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan.
|Personal Care||+ 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 131 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 9249.424 IRR / MYR *
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ipoh (Malaysia) is 15% more expensive than in Abadan (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 80,316,216 (RM8,683) in Ipoh to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 69,700,000 in Abadan.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $8,132 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$3,863 (12 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $169 (21 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Chemnitz costs €45 (41 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sydney costs AU$59 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Münster costs €1.10 (about 1 hour ago)