Cost of living in Ipoh, Malaysia compared to Abadan, Iran
WARNING! Abadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan.
|Personal Care||- 21%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 115 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 7329.800 IRR / MYR *
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ipoh (Malaysia) is 14% cheaper than in Abadan (Iran)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 39,062,500 in Abadan you would need to make just about ﷼ 33,604,352 (RM4,585) in Ipoh.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Auckland costs NZ$1,290 (5 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Guarulhos costs R$ 93,294 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Warsaw costs 3,500 zł (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 5,000TL (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cairo costs E£ 100 (25 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Singapore costs SGD $90 (about 1 hour ago)