Cost of living comparison between Ipoh, Malaysia and Abadan, Iran
WARNING! Abadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 83 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2016. Exchange rate: 7571.493 IRR / MYR *
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ipoh (Malaysia) is 12% cheaper than in Abadan (Iran)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 39,062,500 in Abadan you would need to make just about ﷼ 34,458,974 (RM4,551) in Ipoh.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Baku costs 12 ман (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Los Angeles, California costs $20 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Naha costs ¥400,000 (29 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in St. John's, NL costs C$3.00 (39 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Maputo costs 150 MT (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma costs $50 (about 2 hours ago)