Cost of living comparison between Innsbruck, Austria and Abadan, Iran
WARNING! Abadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 81 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 04, 2016. Exchange rate: 34229.187 IRR / EUR *
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Innsbruck (Austria) is 65% more expensive than in Abadan (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 64,347,735 (€1,880) in Innsbruck to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 39,062,500 in Abadan.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €1,000 (23 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $119 (24 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Mexico City costs Mex$ 279,990 (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $2,440 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 5,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Santiago de Cali costs COL$1,800 (about 1 hour ago)