Cost of living in Imperatriz, Brazil compared to Abadan, Iran (using Black Market exchange rate)
WARNING! This comparison uses parallel "street rates" instead of the official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the official rates.
|Personal Care||+ 103%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 42 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 13914.792 IRRX / BRL *
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Imperatriz (Brazil) is 65% more expensive than in Abadan (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 106,710,466 (R$ 9,286) in Imperatriz to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 64,800,000 in Abadan.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Toronto costs C$130 (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $2,135 (13 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of tomatoes in Ottawa costs C$4.39 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Knoxville, Tennessee costs $9 (35 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Kuala Lumpur costs RM3.50 (36 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Seattle, Washington costs $2.75 (37 minutes ago)