Cost of living in Ilam, Iran compared to Abadan, Iran
WARNING! Abadan and Ilam have artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan or the parallel street rate in Ilam.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 56 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 13, 2017.
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ilam (Iran) is 20% cheaper than in Abadan (Iran)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 68,100,000 in Abadan you would need to make just about ﷼ 54,757,430 in Ilam.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Cuiabá costs R$ 3.60 (17 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Seoul costs ₩8,786,680,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vancouver costs C$25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $1,525 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Ho Chi Minh City costs 135,000 ₫ (about 2 hours ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Des Moines, Iowa costs $5.59 (about 2 hours ago)