Cost of living in Ilam, Iran compared to Abadan, Iran
WARNING! Abadan and Ilam have artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan or the parallel street rate in Ilam.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 18 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 23, 2016.
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ilam (Iran) is 24% cheaper than in Abadan (Iran)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 58,593,750 in Abadan you would need to make just about ﷼ 44,251,142 in Ilam.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bismarck, North Dakota costs $12 (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in São Bernardo do Campo costs R$ 3.80 (4 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Catania costs €1.00 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Victoria costs C$1,800 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Willemstad costs ƒ 40 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $864 (17 minutes ago)