Cost of living in Ilam, Iran compared to Abadan, Iran
WARNING! Abadan and Ilam have artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan or the parallel street rate in Ilam.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 14 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 13, 2017.
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ilam (Iran) is 18% cheaper than in Abadan (Iran)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 65,200,000 in Abadan you would need to make just about ﷼ 53,239,486 in Ilam.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Jose, California costs $2,911 (18 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Queretaro costs Mex$ 7,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 480 sqft in Vancouver, Washington costs $807 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Irvine, California costs $13 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $55 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Johannesburg costs R 60 (about 2 hours ago)