Cost of living in Ilam, Iran compared to Abadan, Iran
WARNING! Abadan and Ilam have artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan or the parallel street rate in Ilam.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 11, 2016.
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ilam (Iran) is 13% cheaper than in Abadan (Iran)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 58,593,750 in Abadan you would need to make just about ﷼ 50,860,946 in Ilam.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Reykjavik costs 11,300 kr (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bogotá costs COL$2,400 (28 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of potatoes in Chihuahua costs Mex$ 11 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tehuacán costs Mex$ 60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Baltimore, Maryland costs $21,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in London costs £178 (about 2 hours ago)