Cost of living in Ichikawa, Japan compared to Abadan, Iran
WARNING! Abadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 12, 2016. Exchange rate: 283.803 IRR / JPY *
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ichikawa (Japan) is 17% more expensive than in Abadan (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 45,657,299 (¥160,877) in Ichikawa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 39,062,500 in Abadan.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in St. Louis, Missouri costs $2.50 (11 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Vitória costs R$ 2.70 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sofia costs 800 лв (25 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Miami, Florida costs $20 (27 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Stuttgart costs €50 (37 minutes ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for one in Jiangmen costs 元160 (about 1 hour ago)