Cost of living in Ichikawa, Japan compared to Abadan, Iran
WARNING! Abadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 39 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 13, 2017. Exchange rate: 312.604 IRR / JPY *
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ichikawa (Japan) is 16% more expensive than in Abadan (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 73,511,453 (¥235,158) in Ichikawa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 63,100,000 in Abadan.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bratislava costs €20 (1 minute ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Ahmedabad costs ₨60 (14 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Salalah costs ﷼ 1.500 (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 600 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rome costs €1,750 (24 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Mumbai costs ₨9 (33 minutes ago)