Cost of living in Ica, Peru compared to Abadan, Iran
WARNING! Abadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan.
|Personal Care||+ 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 70 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 10886.369 IRR / PEN *
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ica (Peru) is 6% cheaper than in Abadan (Iran)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 70,100,000 in Abadan you would need to make just about ﷼ 66,005,275 (S/. 6,063) in Ica.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in New York City costs $3.25 (16 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Boston, Massachusetts costs $0.00 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pune costs ₨40,660 (34 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Milan costs €1.50 (44 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Samara costs руб 700 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $15,480 (about 1 hour ago)