Cost of living in Ibarra, Ecuador compared to Abadan, Iran
WARNING! Abadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan.
|Personal Care||+ 64%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 14 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 42490.000 IRR / USD *
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ibarra (Ecuador) is 37% more expensive than in Abadan (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 90,494,765 ($2,130) in Ibarra to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 65,900,000 in Abadan.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Wichita, Kansas costs $55 (5 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Vadodara costs ₨100 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £712 (24 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Nairobi costs Shilling4.00 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Liege costs €17 (25 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Curitiba costs R$ 250 (27 minutes ago)