Cost of living in Ibague, Colombia compared to Abadan, Iran
WARNING! Abadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan.
|Personal Care||- 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 01, 2016. Exchange rate: 11.088 IRR / COP *
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ibague (Colombia) is 21% cheaper than in Abadan (Iran)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 48,828,125 in Abadan you would need to make just about ﷼ 38,591,783 (COL$3,480,486) in Ibague.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Athens costs €1.50 (4 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Kuwait City costs Dinar 450 (6 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Bratislava costs €750 (14 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Chandigarh costs ₨40 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mysore costs ₨200 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mumbai costs ₨25,413 (40 minutes ago)