Cost of living in Hyderabad, Pakistan compared to Abadan, Iran
WARNING! Abadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan.
|Personal Care||- 40%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 855 prices entered by 62 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 309.943 IRR / PKR *
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hyderabad (Pakistan) is 62% cheaper than in Abadan (Iran)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 48,828,125 in Abadan you would need to make just about ﷼ 18,659,615 (₨60,203) in Hyderabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hamilton costs C$19 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Jose, California costs $15 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vienna costs €1,400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $150 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pietermaritzburg costs R 65 (about 1 hour ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Albuquerque, New Mexico costs $0.17 (about 1 hour ago)