Cost of living in Hyderabad, Pakistan compared to Abadan, Iran
WARNING! Abadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan.
|Personal Care||- 45%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 757 prices entered by 55 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 313.062 IRR / PKR *
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hyderabad (Pakistan) is 64% cheaper than in Abadan (Iran)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 74,300,000 in Abadan you would need to make just about ﷼ 27,043,120 (₨86,383) in Hyderabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jyväskylä costs €1,000 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in St. Louis, Missouri costs $2,541 (43 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Warsaw costs 98 zł (43 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Reno, Nevada costs $0.70 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in São José dos Campos costs R$ 164 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bucharest costs 39 lei (about 1 hour ago)