Cost of living in Hyderabad, India compared to Abadan, Iran
WARNING! Abadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan.
|Personal Care||- 17%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 2,033 prices entered by 285 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 521.963 IRR / INR *
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hyderabad (India) is 20% cheaper than in Abadan (Iran)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 70,400,000 in Abadan you would need to make just about ﷼ 56,050,732 (₨107,384) in Hyderabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Oaxaca costs Mex$ 300 (44 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Detroit, Michigan costs $0.18 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Playa del Carmen costs Mex$ 150 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Milan costs €4,300 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Leuven costs €499 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Blumenau costs R$ 1,900 (about 2 hours ago)