Cost of living in Hyderabad, India compared to Abadan, Iran
WARNING! Abadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan.
|Personal Care||+ 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,810 prices entered by 327 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 573.443 IRR / INR *
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Hyderabad (India) is 21% more expensive than in Abadan (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 86,660,329 (₨151,123) in Hyderabad to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 71,800,000 in Abadan.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $20 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vienna costs €1,500 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$2,033 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in San Jose, Costa Rica costs ₡ 450,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Phoenix, Arizona costs $62 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Berlin costs €450 (about 1 hour ago)