Cost of living in Hurghada, Egypt compared to Abadan, Iran
WARNING! Abadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan.
|Personal Care||+ 83%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 35 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 13, 2017. Exchange rate: 2037.837 IRR / EGP *
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hurghada (Egypt) is 38% cheaper than in Abadan (Iran)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 48,828,125 in Abadan you would need to make just about ﷼ 30,224,248 (E£ 14,832) in Hurghada.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Voronezh costs руб 12,000 (3 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Cairo costs E£ 37 (8 minutes ago)
- Daily rate for domestic cleaning help in Indore costs ₨63 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jakarta costs Rp 100,000 (25 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Darmstadt costs €1.20 (33 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kansas City, Missouri costs $150 (42 minutes ago)