Cost of living in Hurghada, Egypt compared to Abadan, Iran
WARNING! Abadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan.
|Personal Care||+ 82%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 76 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 2001.659 IRR / EGP *
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hurghada (Egypt) is 14% cheaper than in Abadan (Iran)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 73,500,000 in Abadan you would need to make just about ﷼ 63,289,547 (E£ 31,619) in Hurghada.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in San Luis Obispo, California costs $50 (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Panama City costs 13 B/. (10 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Corfu costs €68 (21 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Colombo costs 1,100 ₨ (43 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Kofu costs ¥350 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Muscat costs ﷼ 200 (about 1 hour ago)