Cost of living in Huizhou, China compared to Abadan, Iran
WARNING! Abadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan.
|Personal Care||- 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 42 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 13, 2017. Exchange rate: 5386.687 IRR / CNY *
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Huizhou (China) is 7% cheaper than in Abadan (Iran)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 62,900,000 in Abadan you would need to make just about ﷼ 58,343,291 (元10,831) in Huizhou.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Queretaro costs Mex$ 1,500 (20 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of rice in Chattanooga, Tennessee costs $3.31 (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Barcelona costs €65 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $2,440 (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Asheville, North Carolina costs $15 (about 2 hours ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Tampa, Florida costs $6.00 (about 2 hours ago)