Cost of living in Huizhou, China compared to Abadan, Iran
WARNING! Abadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan.
|Personal Care||- 20%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 28 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 04, 2017. Exchange rate: 4759.498 IRR / CNY *
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Huizhou (China) is 16% cheaper than in Abadan (Iran)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 74,800,000 in Abadan you would need to make just about ﷼ 62,868,394 (元13,209) in Huizhou.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $966 (17 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Dubai costs Dirham 7 (30 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Auckland costs NZ$90 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Vadodara costs ₨313 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Manchester costs £0.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $60 (about 1 hour ago)