Cost of living in Huizhou, China compared to Abadan, Iran
WARNING! Abadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan.
|Personal Care||- 20%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 26 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 13, 2017. Exchange rate: 4713.420 IRR / CNY *
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Huizhou (China) is 14% cheaper than in Abadan (Iran)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 48,828,125 in Abadan you would need to make just about ﷼ 42,131,891 (元8,939) in Huizhou.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tampa, Florida costs $60 (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Novosibirsk costs руб 1,000 (14 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Kolkata costs ₨15,000 (24 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Muar costs RM2.00 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Calgary costs C$1,900 (43 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Manaus costs R$ 3.50 (about 1 hour ago)