Cost of living in Huizhou, China compared to Abadan, Iran
WARNING! Abadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan.
|Personal Care||- 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 42 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 13, 2017. Exchange rate: 5174.529 IRR / CNY *
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Huizhou (China) is 10% cheaper than in Abadan (Iran)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 73,800,000 in Abadan you would need to make just about ﷼ 66,086,878 (元12,772) in Huizhou.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Portland, Oregon costs $13 (2 minutes ago)
- Sport shoes (nike, adidas, or equivalent brands) in Seoul costs ₩120,000 (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lima costs S/. 80 (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Punta Arenas costs CH$156,000 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brasov costs 1,300 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Canberra costs AU$559 (about 1 hour ago)