Cost of living in Huehuetenango, Guatemala compared to Abadan, Iran
WARNING! Abadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 14 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 13, 2017. Exchange rate: 5725.183 IRR / GTQ *
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Huehuetenango (Guatemala) is 9% more expensive than in Abadan (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 67,700,170 (Q11,825) in Huehuetenango to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 62,100,000 in Abadan.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in San Sebastian costs €26,990 (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Campinas costs R$ 45 (16 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Bangkok costs 1,490 ฿ (27 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Valletta costs €415 (39 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Manila costs Php270 (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Barcelona costs €1.89 (44 minutes ago)