Cost of living in Huehuetenango, Guatemala compared to Abadan, Iran
WARNING! Abadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 36 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 13, 2017. Exchange rate: 4414.789 IRR / GTQ *
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Huehuetenango (Guatemala) is about the same as in Abadan (Iran)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 48,828,125 in Abadan you would need to make just about ﷼ 48,208,921 (Q10,920) in Huehuetenango.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Tabuk costs ﷼ 70,000 (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Odessa costs 400₴ (10 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Loja costs $2.00 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caracas costs Bs 3,500 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $2,541 (30 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mumbai costs ₨25,000 (about 1 hour ago)