Cost of living in Huehuetenango, Guatemala compared to Abadan, Iran
WARNING! Abadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 39 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 13, 2017. Exchange rate: 4803.688 IRR / GTQ *
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Huehuetenango (Guatemala) is about the same as in Abadan (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 66,583,959 (Q13,861) in Huehuetenango to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 64,600,000 in Abadan.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Milan costs €35 (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Zagreb costs 150 kn (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fort St. John costs C$17 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sofia costs 750 лв (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Monterrey costs Mex$ 15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangalore costs ₨86,000 (about 1 hour ago)