Cost of living in Huancayo, Peru compared to Abadan, Iran
WARNING! Abadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan.
|Personal Care||- 22%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 28 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 9964.939 IRR / PEN *
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Huancayo (Peru) is about the same as in Abadan (Iran)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 58,593,750 in Abadan you would need to make just about ﷼ 57,504,258 (S/. 5,771) in Huancayo.
Recent Prices Added
- Short visit to private doctor in Jaipur costs ₨500 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangalore costs ₨41,331 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$40,660 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Shanghai costs 元38 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Kathmandu costs ₨ 70,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Berlin costs €40 (about 1 hour ago)