Cost of living in Hualian, Taiwan compared to Abadan, Iran
WARNING! Abadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan.
|Personal Care||+ 39%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 13 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 21, 2016. Exchange rate: 1011.547 IRR / TWD *
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hualian (Taiwan) is 14% cheaper than in Abadan (Iran)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 48,828,125 in Abadan you would need to make just about ﷼ 41,864,484 (41,387 NT$) in Hualian.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Flint, Michigan costs $2.19 (32 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Braga costs €5.00 (33 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Hamburg costs €1.06 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ipswich costs £8 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dortmund costs €13 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Maceió costs R$ 40 (about 1 hour ago)